OOPSIE golden hour tray. terracotta
Our new handmade Golden Hour trays are functional, versatile AND decorative!
They will make a beautiful addition to your home décor — whether you use them to:
- hold keys & coins on your console table,
- keep your glasses on your coffee table,
- store your jewellery on your bedside table,
- beautifully display scented candles or small plants in the living room,
- or organise your home office desk
The world is your oyster!
They’re perfect for holding any trinkets you have laying around, all in one spot. And voilà — no more raiding the house searching for your damn keys!
These trays also make a perfect gift for your bestie, or your Auntie!
- Proudly made in Australia
- Handmade with love & care
- Unique & perfectly imperfect
- Non-toxic and water-based
- For decorative use only, not food safe
Share a picture with us on Instagram to be featured on our page: #storetresor @store_tresor
Size: 18cm x 9.5cm
Material: A two-component material consisting of mineral powder and water-based acrylic resin. These bind in such a way that a strong material with a smooth, stone-like finish is created. It is non-toxic and fire resistant.
We highly recommend wiping up strong contaminants like wine or coffee as soon as possible.
Avoid contact with harsh chemicals, perfumes and makeup.- Clean off any coloured liquids to avoid possible staining
- Wipe with a soft damp cloth, do not leave in water
- Not suitable for direct use with food or drinks
- Not dishwasher or microwave safe
- Dropping or applying pressure can cause breakage
Please note that the tray you purchase will look similar to, but will not be identical to, the photograph shown. Being handmade, no two items will be truly the same.
Because our products are handmade and due to the nature of the material, please expect some imperfections in the surface such as air bubbles, slight unevenness, minor scratches or bumps. These characteristics are unavoidable during the handmaking process and they make each tray truly unique — all part of the charm of having a handmade item! These characteristics are not considered defects unless they affect the function of the product.